Current industry: Patisserie
Size of the company: 21-50 employees
Current position: Patissier
Number of years spent at this position: Beginner
Number of persons you managed: 0
Annual salary: 18000.00 EUR
Total working experience: 1-2 years
Availability: Immediate availability
Positions: Employé, Ouvrier, ,
Industry: Boulangerie Pâtisserie artisanale, ,
Desired type of contract: open-ended contract, fixed term contract, Fixed-term / casual work, Temporary work, Agent's contract
Desired working time: Full-time, Part-time, One-day assignments, Available on Week-ends
Minimum annual salary desired: 0.00 / 0.00 EUR
Highest educational level completed: number of years studied and completed with a diploma after highschool : -1
Last diploma : CAP Boulangerie CAP Pâtisserie en formation courte à l'INBP dans la cadre d'une reconversion
Current educational level : +5
Other training courses :
Known Tools / Software/ Methods
HGV, LGV, special vehicles licences
Permis B, véhicule personnel
Anglais : Advanced
Allemand : Intermediate
Français : Native
Néerlandais : Basic
• 2011-2012 Vocational retraining in bakery and pastry at the National Institut of Bakery and Pastry in Rouen (INBP).
• 2006-2007 EUROPEAN MASTER at the Sciences Faculty in La Rochelle.
Major: Integration of Energetic Efficiency and Renewable Energies in building design (Master 2 I3ER).
• 2005-2006 Masters degree at the University of Artois in Béthune.
Major: Civil Engineering and infrastructure. Speciality : building.
• 2004-2005 Degree year at the University of Artois in Béthune.
Major: Civil Engineering and infrastructure.
• 2003-2004 General studies diploma (second year) at the University of Artois in
Major: Civil Engineering and infrastructure.
• 2002-2003 D.E.F.A.2 (fundamental studies diploma in architecture) at Lille School of Architecture.
Major: Urban planning, wood, steel and concrete construction.
• 2001-2002 D.E.F.A.1 (fundamental studies diploma in architecture) Lille School of Architecture.
Major: Urban planning, space approach.
• 2000-2001 High School Graduation (A level equivalents) at the Lycée Notre Dame de Grâce in Maubeuge.
• May 2013 - October 2013Kondito (Pastry Chef) for Alpenrose-am-See, Hohenschwangau, Bayern, (hohenschwangau.de/alpenroseamsee.0.html). In charge of the production for the Cafe, desserts for the kitchen and the events taking place in dedicated spaces. Work alone in collaboration with the Chef and the service manager.•June 2012 - April 2013Pastry Chef for The Quince Tree (www.thequincetree.com), Stonor, Oxfordshire. In charge of the production to supply the retail, the cafe, the pub and the restaurant. (viennoiseries, tarts, entremets, biscuits,etc.). Team of 3 Pastry Chefs and 1 Commis. Head Chef : Frederic Gencarelli, chef Relais Desserts.• 2007-2012 Engineer in charge of thermal and environmental aspects of construction. HVAC Engineer.• 2007 Five-month graduation internship for Impact-QE, Tourcoing. In charge of thermal, lighting and day-lighting simulations of eco-designed buildings and renewable energies production system feasibility studies. • 2006 Three-month training period as an assistant technician for Partenord Habitat, Maubeuge. In charge of maintenance of low rent apartments and project management. • 2005 Three-month training period as a polyvalent employee for Tiehallinto, Turku (Finland).
Responsible for improvement of road signalisation, bridge maintenance, ferry traffic management and accident site investigations.
• 2004 Three-month training period as a lab assistant for L.A.M.T.I., Béthune.
Conducting preliminary research for the development of a new network filling product using mud dredging.
• 2003 One-month training period as a worker on a building site for Fourre et Rhodes, Arras.
• French native speaker; fluent in English; basic operational level in German (Goethe Institut : level B2), learning Dutch
• Experience on PC computers (Windows 98, XP)
• Experience on software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, AutoDesk (AutoCAD), Pleiades, Photoshop, Relux, Dialux
• Driver’s license
• Architecture of the 1960’s
• Reading, cooking, baking
• Sustainable development
• Museums exhibitions and cinema
• Travel : London, Finland, Venice, Libanon, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Canada, NYC.
Pastry chef, Konditor, Patissier
I am presenting my request for a job in a bakery.
My initial studies in architecture enabled me to acquire the sense of space and form. Even if the drawing design part was the most important lesson during those two years, I didn’t find the technical one.
Subsequently, I continued my studies in the field of civil engineering and infrastructures and chose the speciality in building to further my skills and know-how within this field.
Upon graduating with a Masters Degree, I chose the Sciences Faculty in La Rochelle to study for the European Master. This training gave me the opportunity to work in the field which has always been at the heart of my interests : renewable energies and sustainable development.
I passed this step at the end of July 2007 and then began a job research. As a young graduate engineer, in October 2007, I started my first job as engineer in charge of thermal and environmental aspects of construction specialised in fluids engineering.
I realised that I made a mistake by choosing this field. My values are ecological and environmental but those two aspects should not have been combined with my scholarship. Deeply and since I am a child I always love preparing cakes and small breads. In French scholar system your ability in Sciences is a good reason enough to make your studies go further. At the time of choice, I should have listened to my heart and convinced the adults to let me do what I really wanted to do. Now, I have passed my exams and acquired the knowledges in bakery and finally got my first job. After two different jobs in England and then in Germany, I had to come back to France but now I am available for a new position.I am also seeking again the opportunity to live and work abroad.
My several stays in foreign countries allow me to be ready for this relocation and my languages level is good enough to begin.Should you need any more details please do not hesitate to contact me at the above mentioned address.
Mr. Ju... M...
Order this CV online.
(1 single CV)